MD University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 1998
CRMESP, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Board Re-Certified Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine 2005.
Certification in Electrocardiography by the American College of Cardiology 1997
Specialization in Adult Cardiology at INCOR Heart Institute, Sao Paulo, Brazil 1991
Born in Brasilia, Brazil. Moved to the United States in 1991.
Experience in the Field:
• Internal Medicine Scranton Primary Health Care Center July 2009- Present.
• Hospitalist at Warren General Hospital, Warren Pa. May 2006- June 2009 Attending Physician, Community Health Net, Erie PA. May 2002 - May 2006.
• Attending Physician Private Practice, Santa Amalia Saude, Sao Paulo, Brazil August 2001 – May 2002.
• Attending Physician, Veterans Administration Hospital, Erie Pa. 1999-2001
• Attending Physician, Warren General Hospital, Warren Pa. 1997-2001
Medical Resident in Internal Medicine Temple University/Conemaugh Medical Center, Johnstown Pa. 1994-1997
• Medical Resident in Internal Medicine, St. Barnabas Hospital, New York, NY 1993-199
• Attending Physician, ICU call coverage at Hospital Pan Americano, Sao Paulo, Brazil 1990-1991
• Attending Physician, ER call coverage at Policlinica Santa Amalia, Sao Paulo, Brazil 1989-1991
Outcome of Cardiac Resuscitation, Intensive Care Department, State University of New York in Syracuse. Not Published. 1993
Proteinuria in Heart Failure, Arq Bras Cardiol 1993, 60(4):243-45
Trends in Bacterial Resistance, J Int Med Res 1990, 18(4):3D-5D
State Health Department, Rio de Janeiro: Emergency Care Fellowship 1988
Public Health Department, Rio de Janeiro: Preventative Medicine Fellowship 1998
University of Rio de Janeiro: Microbiology Instructor 1985
University of Rio de Janeiro: Germany Course 1984-1988
Brazil-America English Society: English Course 1985-1987