Scranton Primary Health Care Center Inc. offers comprehensive primary health care services including physician office visits and diagnostic testing.
Services offered at the Center include:
- Routine Health Physicals
- Adult Immunizations
- Management of Chronic Disease States to include: Hypertension, Diabetes, Respiratory diseases
- Acute Walk-in Outpatient coverage twenty-four hour seven-day-a-week basis through our Centerís answering service.
- Driverís Physicals and Job Physicals
Pediatrics (Children accepted from birth through childís eighteenth birthday)
- Well child Care to include: Immunizations, Lead Screenings, Hearing/ Vision Screening, School Physicals and Driverís Physicals
- Management of Chronic Disease states such as Asthma
- Outpatient coverage twenty-four hour seven-day-a-week basis through our Centerís answering service.
- Annual Gyn Exams
- PAP Tests
- Family Planning and minor office diagnostic procedures to include Colposcopy
- Prenatal Care (For pregnant women on Medical assistance or uninsured)
- Postpartum Care (For pregnant women on Medical Assistance or uninsured)
Physicians of SPHCC have admitting privileges at Community Medical Center and Moses Taylor Hospitals. They admit and care for those needing hospitalization. Physicians Health Alliance delivers infants at Moses Taylor Hospital. SPHCC is the point of entry into the health care system for those in financial need who may be unemployed or uninsured.
Dental services are provided to the general public and particularly the uninsured and underserved. The Ed Dulworth Dental Center accepts most private dental insurances and Medicaid. They also provide a sliding scale fee for those who are uninsured.